Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring & supervision of court usage and compliance with rules of Online Booking System
- Supervision & maintenance of clubhouse assets (washroom, storage, kitchen) and compliance with COVID requirements
- Upkeep of exterior decks, furniture, courts & gardens
- Provide Membership Services - usage, assistance with online bookings, court compliance
- Equipment usage (blower, ball machine etc.)
- Provide Special Event Support - Sport Aurora Day, House League, Group lessons, etc.
- Provide Support for Children's Summer Camp Program as needed
- Leaf Blower
- Pressure Washer
- Other equipment as required
- Must be at least 15 years of age during employment period
- Well versed in rules of tennis and ACTC Club Constitution
- Technical skills - ability to learn online booking system including tracking/reporting
- Customer service/people skills to assist members and deal with issues when they arise
- Applicants with previous experience playing tennis an asset
$15.00 per hour - 35 hours per week - 8 weeks
Hours of work to be finalized based on Provincial reopening of tennis, typically Monday to Saturday; shifts may vary depending on events, tournaments etc.
Please send resume and cover letter with "ACTC Application for Summer Court Monitor and Facilities Coordinator" to David Veitch via email at: email@example.com.