2022 ACTC AGM - October 19, 2022 7pm at the ACTC Club House
All members are invited to attend the ACTC AGM. We require a minimum of 20 adulting voting members so please RSVP if you plan to attend.
RSVP for AGM2022 AGM Agenda, Board Report and Nominations for 2023 Board
ACTC AGM Agenda
ACTC 2022 Board Report & Nominations for 2023 Board
- Call to Order, Introductory Remarks
- Reading and adoption of the Minutes of the last AGM together with the Minutes of any intervening GMM
- Business arising from the Minutes
- Presentation of financial statement showing revenue and expenditures
- The Annual Report of the Executive Committee outlining the significant developments of the year completed; approval and ratification of any and all acts of the Executive during the preceding year requiring approval or ratification.
- Election of Directors and Officers of ACTC for the coming year
- New Business
In advance of the meeting please review the 2022 Board Report which includes Minutes from our last AGM, a financial summary for the season, club improvements and the list of our nominees for the 2023 season. We will be voting in the new 2023 Board during the meeting.
Click here to access the report. Click here to RSVP.
2nd Annual ACTC Halloween Doubles Tournament
Sunday, October 23 11am - 2pm (Rain date October 30)
It's hard to believe the 2022 season is coming to an end, but we have one more fun social event for our members to enjoy! Join us for a fun, action packed doubles round robin tournament. If you'd like to wear your costume you can do that too!
Prizes will be awarded for the the 3 players with the highest cumulative scores as well as best costumes. Refreshments and snacks will be served.
Space is limited. Register today to secure your spot.
Thank you for a great season!
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our members and the many volunteers that helped to make ACTC such a great community tennis club this year. It would not have been possible without you.
We would also like to thank Jordan Master, our Club Pro for all his hard work, from assisting with Intercounty tryouts, captaining our Mixed A Team, running our social events and year-end tournaments while also providing a variety of tennis development programs for our adult and junior members.
Thank you Jordan!
Your ACTC Board