Welcome to March! I wanted to let everyone know that we are working hard behind the scenes to make ACTC a great community tennis club this summer. We are also planning to offer private, semi and mini group lessons similar to last year. We also have a number of monthly and social events planned including:
- Our can't miss grand opening in May
- Parent Child tournament in June
- Pro AM event in July
- Wimbledon Doubles Event in August,
- Club championships in September
- Fun Halloween tournament in October, at which we hope to see some great costumes!
- House leagues twice a week, Intercounty, group clinics and Friday night socials
- After school and weekend lessons for everyone
You can view the full calendar on our calendar page.
We are also very excited to launch our summer camps! This season we will run half-day camps from 1-4 pm, with option of before care and after care. You can download the registration form here. If you have questions about the camps or small group/private lessons, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to visit the ACTC website frequently where we will be posting updates on a regular basis.
I look forward to seeing everyone outside soon and keeping active on the tennis court!
Regards, Jordan Master